Collaborating with NDEP
You can make a difference in diabetes prevention and management by collaborating with NDEP. We can make a bigger difference working together than any of us can working alone. Partners are the key to NDEP’s success. You can work with NDEP in a variety of ways.
How can you and your organization be involved with NDEP?
- Join one or more of NDEP’s Stakeholder Groups to share ideas and provide input and guidance to NDEP by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disseminate NDEP information and materials to the media, community organizations, and your target audiences
- Adopt and adapt NDEP’s resources for your own populations and promote them within your organization and to the communities you serve
- Coordinate education activities with NDEP and share resources with your partners
- Use NDEP resources to modify the health care delivery system in your community to improve quality and access
- Participate in the development and implementation of NDEP activities
What can NDEP provide to help you collaborate with us?
- Evidence-based resources to assist you in your outreach efforts and ultimately spur behavior change among people with or at risk for diabetes
- Training and technical assistance to help increase your capacity to develop interventions that meet your needs and contribute to behavioral, social, policy, and environmental change
- A community for networking, exchanging ideas, and learning from a diverse group of organizations, including community, business, clinical, and governmental groups
- The opportunity to give input to the direction and approaches of NDEP initiatives and participate in these initiatives
- Page last reviewed: March 29, 2016
- Page last updated: March 29, 2016
- Content source:
- Maintained By:
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Division of Diabetes Translation