Get CDC Diabetes Content on Your Website
Introducing the Division of Diabetes Translation’s first microsite—a collection of information-packed articles for people who have diabetes or are at risk for type 2 diabetes. It’s designed to plug into your website so you can offer science-based CDC content directly to your audiences.
How does it work?
The new microsite is syndicated content. Syndication lets us share CDC web content with other sites and update it automatically. The microsite integrates seamlessly so it works like part of your website yet it carries the credibility of CDC. With just a few lines of code that we provide, you’ll be able to offer our feature stories, infographics, and links to more information right from your web pages.
What are the benefits?
- Provide CDC diabetes health content directly on your own website
- Save time and money—high-quality CDC content is already created and automatically updated
- Increase your credibility
- Increase page views and time spent on your website
You can also share the microsite content directly to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other social networks.
How do you get it?
Simple. Click here to see a preview of the microsite and register to get the embed code (your webmaster will add this to your website to access the microsite). Need help? Email IMTech@cdc.gov for assistance.
- Page last reviewed: April 3, 2017
- Page last updated: April 3, 2017
- Content source:
- Maintained By:
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Division of Diabetes Translation