Features and Spotlights
With diabetes, knowledge is power. Explore this collection of articles created for people with diabetes or who are at risk for diabetes, and their families and friends.
- 3 Ways To Help Manage Your Child’s Type 1 Diabetes
- Find Success With DSMES Services
- What Causes Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes Care During Emergencies
- Type 1 Diabetes and Pregnancy
- Get Moving To Manage Your Diabetes
- Sleep for a Good Cause
- Diabetes and Digestion
- Diabetes and Nerve Damage
- Meal Prep to Better Manage Your Diabetes
- Diabetes Help When You Need It
- Support to Help You Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
- National Diabetes Statistics Report, 2020
- Diabetes and Your Heart
- 5 Healthy Eating Tips for the Holidays
- Put the Brakes on Diabetes Complications
- How to Save Money on Diabetes Care
- Hispanic/Latino Americans and Type 2 Diabetes
- Smoking and Diabetes
- Diabetes and Men
- Prediabetes: You Could Be That 1 in 3
- Weight Loss: What Works for Me
- Living Well With Diabetes
- Diabetes and Women
- 21 Tips for Traveling With Diabetes
- Friends, Family & Diabetes
- Diabetes and Your Feet
- Managing Diabetes in the Heat
- Want people to take prediabetes seriously? Make them laugh.
- The Surprising Truth About Prediabetes
- Managing Diabetes at School
- Get Tested for Chronic Kidney Disease
- Physical Activity: The Surprising Trick to Banishing Burnout
- The Dessert Dilemma: Can People With Diabetes Have Dessert?
- Fruits and Vegetables: Keep Them Fresh to Keep You Healthy
- 3 Common Diabetes Mistakes
- Do You Mark Your “Diaversary”?
- Managing Insulin in an Emergency
- But You Don’t Look Like You Have Diabetes!
- Getting Screened: What Does it Mean?
- Diabetes and Asian Americans
- Our Vision: Regular, Affordable Eye Exams
- 10 Surprising Things That Can Spike Your Blood Sugar
- Diabetes and Your Kidneys
- 3 Reasons to Work Out With a Friend
- Type 2 Diabetes: All in the Family?
- Journaling for Your Health
- Not Just Your Grandma’s Diabetes
- What If You Don’t Have a Doctor?
- Dealing with Diabetes Burnout
Page last reviewed: October 12, 2021
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention