Features & Spotlights
With diabetes, knowledge is power. Explore this collection of articles created for people with diabetes or who are at risk for diabetes, and their families and friends.
- Smoking and Diabetes
- Men & Diabetes
- Diabetes & Kidney Disease: What to Eat?
- Prediabetes: You Could Be That 1 in 3
- Weight Loss: What Works for Me
- Living Well With Diabetes
- Diabetes and Women
- All About Your A1C
- Diabetes & Mental Health
- 21 Tips for Traveling With Diabetes
- Make Your Workout Work for You
- Friends, Family & Diabetes
- Don't Let Glaucoma Steal Your Sight!
- Managing Diabetes in the Heat
- Putting the Brakes on Diabetes Complications
- Want people to take prediabetes seriously? Make them laugh.
- The Surprising Truth About Prediabetes
- 5 Healthy Eating Tips for the Holidays
- Hispanic Health: Preventing Type 2 Diabetes
- Managing Diabetes at School
- Keep an Eye on Your Vision Health
- Living with Diabetes: Keep Your Feet Healthy
- Get Tested for Chronic Kidney Disease
- For Them and For You, Too
- Learn About Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Find the Right Workout Buddy
- Do You Mark Your "Diaversary"?
- Managing Insulin in an Emergency
- But You Don’t Look Like You Have Diabetes!
- Getting Screened: What Does it Mean?
- Diabetes and Asian Americans
- Diabetes: What’s Insulin Resistance Got To Do with It?
- Our Vision: Regular, Affordable Eye Exams
- PCOS and Diabetes, Heart Disease, Stroke...
- 10 Surprising Things That Can Spike Your Blood Sugar
- Diabetes and Your Kidneys
- Diabetes and Your Smile
- Type 2 Diabetes: All in the Family?
- Journaling for Your Health
- 3 Common Diabetes Mistakes
- Not Just Your Grandma’s Diabetes
- What If You Don’t Have a Doctor?
- Just Diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. Now What?
- Diabetes Goes Digital
- Dealing with Diabetes Burnout
Page last reviewed: June 10, 2019
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention