Diabetes Features & Spotlights
With diabetes, knowledge is power. Explore this collection of articles created for people with diabetes or who are at risk for diabetes, and their families and friends.
- Friends, Family, and Diabetes
- Don't Let Glaucoma Steal Your Sight!
- Managing Diabetes in the Heat
- Putting the Brakes on Diabetes Complications
- Want people to take prediabetes seriously? Make them laugh.
- The Surprising Truth About Prediabetes
- It's Your Life. Treat Your Diabetes Well.
- 5 Healthy Eating Tips for the Holidays
- Hispanic Health: Preventing Type 2 Diabetes
- Managing Diabetes at School Playbook
- Have Diabetes? Get Tips for Safe Travels
- Keep an Eye on Your Vision Health
- Living with Diabetes: Keep Your Feet Healthy
- Get Tested for Chronic Kidney Disease
- Learn About Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Diabetes and Asian Americans
- Diabetes: What’s Insulin Resistance Got To Do with It?
- Our Vision: Regular, Affordable Eye Exams
- PCOS and Diabetes, Heart Disease, Stroke...
- 10 Surprising Things That Can Spike Your Blood Sugar
- Diabetes and Your Kidneys
- Diabetes and Your Smile
- Type 2 Diabetes: All in the Family?
- Journaling for Your Health
- 3 Common Diabetes Mistakes
- Not Just Your Grandma’s Diabetes
- What If You Don’t Have a Doctor?
- Just Diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. Now What?
- Diabetes Goes Digital
- Dealing with Diabetes Burnout
- Page last reviewed: February 27, 2017
- Page last updated: February 27, 2017
- Content source:
- Maintained By:
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Division of Diabetes Translation