The monthly Science-in-Briefs were designed to provide current and resourceful translational research from one recently published journal article. The purpose of the Science-in-Brief Feature is to provide concise and user-friendly understanding of research findings from multiple articles on a specific topic of interest.
Each Science-in-Brief Feature may contain the following sections:
- What is already known on this topic?
- What is added by these studies?
- What are the considerations for public health practice?
- Early Evaluation Findings of Health Care System Interventions to Address Hypertension Cdc-pdf[PDF – 1 MB]
- Strategies and Emerging Interventions for Improving Medication Adherence Cdc-pdf[PDF – 167 KB]
- Understanding Health Disparities in Cardiovascular Disease Cdc-pdf[PDF – 425 KB]
- Self-Measured Blood Pressure Monitoring Cdc-pdf[PDF – 508 KB]