Session 6 Overview: Moving Policy and Systems Change Forward
|< Back||Next >|
The objectives for this session include:
- List at least five key strategy points and nine key stakeholder groups important to policy and systems change
- Describe what two leading states (Minnesota and Massachusetts) have accomplished in CHW policy and how they did it
- Discuss at least five important lessons learned from each of these states
In this session, we will build on the background covered in Sessions 1 through 5 by examining efforts at comprehensive policy change in two states that have successfully moved forward: Minnesota and Massachusetts.
We will first identify some common elements of the states’ efforts and then look at each state’s accomplishments and methods. Finally, we will attempt to distill some common lessons learned from the states’ experiences.
- Page last reviewed: February 4, 2016
- Page last updated: February 4, 2016
- Content source: