Session 4 Summary
|< Back||Next >|
The takeaways for this session include:
- Some influences favor and some oppose credentialing of CHWs
- So far, regulation efforts have had limited success
- Published data suggest broad benefits, but
- Quality of studies is mixed
- Standards and priorities for research are needed
What do you take away from this session? In reflecting on what we have discussed, you might consider:
- Some influences favor and some oppose credentialing CHWs
- So far, regulation efforts have had limited impact
- Published data on CHW effectiveness suggest broad benefits, but the quality of studies is mixed—and standards are needed
In the next session, we will address what some consider the biggest policy challange of all concerning CHWs: sustainable funding for employment.
Thanks for participating!