244. Ablin RJ. DES and immunologic sequelae [letter]. J Urol 1982;127(2):344.
245. Ford CD, Johnson GH, Smith WG. Natural killer cells in in utero diethylstilbestrol-exposed patients. Gynecol Oncol 1983;16:400-4.
246. Noller KL, Blair PB, O'Brien PC, Melton LJ, Offord JF, Kaufman RH, et al. Increased occurrence of autoimmune disease among women exposed in utero to DES. Fertil Steril 1988;49(6):1080-2.
247. Pietras RJ, Szego CM, Mangan CE, Seeler BJ, Burtnett MM, Orevi M. Elevated serum cathepsin B1 and vaginal pathology after prenatal DES exposure. Obstet Gynecol 1978;52:321.
248. Walker BE. Animal models of prenatal exposure to DES. IARC Sci Publ 1989;96:349-64.
249. Ways SC, Mortola JF, Zvaifler NJ, Weiss RJ, Yen SS. Alterations in immune responsiveness in women exposed to DES in utero. Fertil Steril 1987;48(2):193-7.
250. Wingard DL, Turiel J. Long-term effects of exposure to DES. West J Med 1988;149(5)551-4.
Back to Top