238. Kaufman RH, Adam E. Findings in female offspring of women exposed in utero to diethylstilbestrol. Obstet Gynecol 2002;99:197-200.
239. Klip H, Verloop J, van Gool JD, Koster M, Burger CW, van Leeuwen FE. Hypospadias in sons of women exposed to diethylstilbestrol in utero: a cohort study. Lancet 2002;359:1102-7.
240. Newbold RR, Hanson RB, Jefferson WN, Bullock BC, Haseman JA. Increased tumors but uncompromised fertility in the female descendants of mice exposed developmentally to diethylstilbestrol. Carcinogenesis 1998;19:1655-63.
241. Newbold RR, Hanson RB, Jefferson WN, Bullock BC, Haseman J, McLachlan JA. Proliferative lesions and reproductive tract tumors in male descendants of mice exposed developmentally to diethylstilbestrol. Carcinogenesis 2000;21(77):1355-63.
242. Turusov VS, Trukhanova LS, Parfenov YD, Tomatis L. Occurrence of tumors in the descendants of CBA male mice prenatally treated with diethylstilbestrol. Int J Cancer 1992;50:131-5.
243. Wilcox AJ, Umbach DM, Hornsby PP, Herbst AL. Gynecology: age at menarche among diethylstilbestrol granddaughters. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1995;173(3):835-6.
Back to Top