CDC Health Information Innovation Consortium (CHIIC) August 11 Forum
Tuesday, August 11, 2015 from 2:00 – 3:00pm
Chamblee Building 106, Room 1A + webinar
- Introduction – Brian Lee – 10 minutes
- Early Hearing Detection & Intervention Interoperability Pilot Site Project – Xidong Deng, CDC and Dina Dickerson, Oregon Health Authority – 20 minutes – EHDI presentation Cdc-ppt
The Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Information Systems (EHDI-IS) are state-based public health tracking and surveillance systems capable of collecting and reporting hearing screening, diagnostic, and early intervention data. The goal of this project is to enhance the existing EHDI-IS and the EHDI surveillance processes through standardization and to advance effective use of emerging Electronic Health Record (EHR) interoperability technologies in public health.
To view the full project description, click here
- EHR E-Surveillance Toolkit – Dave Ross and Jim Jellison from the Public Health Informatics Institute – 20 minutes – EHR Toolkit presentation
- Discussion & Suggestions – 10 minutes
Join by phone
(855)-644-0229 Toll Free
Find a local number
Conference ID: 6839827
First Time Users
Before the meeting, sign in to the meeting 10 to 15 minutes in advance, to get set up and have time for troubleshooting if required.
Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps:
- Copy this address and paste it into your web browser: https://webconf.cdc.gov/hrb0/Y6FJF12L.
- Add ?sl=1 at the end. For example: https://join.contoso.com/meet/patrick/ABCDEFGH?sl=1External