CDC Health Information Innovation Consortium (CHIIC) May 12 Forum
Tuesday, May 12, 2015 from 10:00 – 11:00am
Chamblee Building 106, Room 1A
- Introduction – Brian Lee – 10 minutes
- Emerging Infection Program Web Service – Jason Hall – 25 minutes
This project is a major enhancement to the existing secure web service (EIP WS) pilot. The enhancement will provide a standards-based, configurable, re-useable and secure interoperable solution to support timely and effective system interaction between the CDC and public health partners for EIP and other surveillance activities.To view the full project description, click here.
- Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) – William Duck – 25 minutes
The use of REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is as a proposed shared service model within the NCEZID informatics office. REDCap is a secure web application for building and hosting online surveys and research databases. This shared service will help support all NCEZID epidemiological surveillance in the field and for research projects hosted here at CDC.
- Discussion & Suggestions – 5 minutes
Join by phone
(855)-644-0229 Toll Free
Find a local number
Conference ID: 3393261
First Time Users
Before the meeting, sign in to the meeting 10 to 15 minutes in advance, to get set up and have time for troubleshooting if required.
Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps:
- Copy this address and paste it into your web browser: https://webconf.cdc.gov/hrb0/CG80QDSP
- Add ?sl=1 at the end. For example: https://join.contoso.com/meet/patrick/ABCDEFGH?sl=1External