01/28/2022: Lab Update: CDC Updates LOINC In Vitro Diagnostic (LIVD) Test Code Mapping Tool for SARS-CoV-2 Tests
Audience: Individuals Performing COVID-19 Testing
Level: Laboratory Update
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently updated the LOINC In Vitro Diagnostic (LIVD) Test Code Mapping Tool to include the new LOINC codes for recently-authorized SARS-CoV-2 tests.
Please share this message with your networks and invite them to opt in to LOCS to receive future updates.
- Information for Laboratories about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19) for Laboratories
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Website
- CDC Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)
- Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls
- If you are a clinical or public health laboratory professional, contact LOCS.
- For media inquiries, contact the CDC Newsroom.
- For all other questions, contact CDC-INFO.