02/23/2021: Lab Update: COVID-19 Science Update
Audience: Individuals Performing COVID-19 Testing
Level: Laboratory Update
The COVID-19 Science Update is a weekly series that provides brief summaries of new, non-CDC studies on COVID-19-related topics like epidemiology, clinical treatment and management, laboratory science, and modeling. The articles included are based on scientific literature searches to make the public health community aware of relevant publications and may be a resource for facilities that are performing COVID-19 testing. Users can also subscribe to the newsletter to receive these updates via email.
Visit the COVID-19 Science Update web page to review the summaries, and please share this message with your partners and colleagues.
- Interim Guidance for Antigen Testing for SARS-CoV-2
- Guidance for SARS-CoV-2 Point-of-Care Testing
- COVID-19 Information for Laboratories
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 for Laboratories
- CDC COVID-19 website
- Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls
If you have any questions, please contact us at LOCS@cdc.gov.