02/27/2021: Lab Update: CDC Updates Interim Guidelines for Collecting and Handling Clinical Specimens for COVID-19 Testing
Audience: Individuals Performing COVID-19 Testing
Level: Laboratory Update
On February 26, 2021, CDC added new guidance on capillary fingerstick specimen collection to the Interim Guidelines for Collecting and Handling Clinical Specimens for COVID-19 Testing web page.
Please share this message with your networks and invite them to opt in to LOCS to receive future updates.
- Information for Laboratories about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19) for Laboratories
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Website
- CDC Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)
- Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls
If you have any questions, please contact us at LOCS@cdc.gov.