05/20/2021: Lab Advisory: CDC Updates NAATs and Self-Testing Web Pages
Audience: Individuals Performing COVID-19 Testing
Level: Laboratory Advisory
- The updated NAATs page provides clarification on confirmatory testing and how to handle discordant test results.
- The updated Self-Testing page emphasizes next steps for positive results and explains serial testing.
- Information for Laboratories about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19) for Laboratories
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Website
- CDC Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)
- Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls
If you have any questions, please contact us at LOCS@cdc.gov.
Page last reviewed: May 20, 2021
Content source: Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS)