06/05/2020: Join the Next Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Weekly Call on Monday, June 8 at 3:00 PM EDT
Audience: Clinical Laboratory Professionals
Level: Laboratory Advisory
Join the Next Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Weekly Call on Monday, June 8 at 3:00 PM EDT
On Monday, June 8, 2020 at 3:00 PM EDT, CDC’s Division of Laboratory Systems will host a call to discuss hot topics and to solicit the laboratory community’s questions about the national response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls will take place every Monday at 3:00 PM EDT.
Please see below for Zoom information.
Please refer to the attached agenda for an outline of Monday’s call. If you would like to submit a question for consideration, email DLSinquiries@cdc.gov in advance or use the Question & Answer (Q&A) function in Zoom during the call.
For more information, visit the Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Weekly Call website.
Webinar ID: 160 639 2851
Join by Phone
+1 (669) 254-5252/Passcode: 1606392851#
+1 (646) 828-7666/Passcode: 1606392851#
- Jasmine Chaitram, CDC Division of Laboratory Systems
Reporting and CARES Act Update
- Jason Hall, CDC Division of Preparedness and Emerging Infections (DPEI)
- Tim Stenzel and Sara Brenner, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
COVID-19 & Cytology Labs
- Liron Pantanowitz, Director of Anatomic Pathology, The University of Michigan
College of American Pathologists (CAP) Laboratory Accreditation Update
- Richard M. Scanlan, Chair, CAP Council on Accreditation
CMS Billing Update
- Sarah Shirey-Losso, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)