05/29/2020: Join the Next Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Weekly Call on Monday, June 1 at 3:00 PM EDT
Audience: Clinical Laboratory Professionals
Level: Laboratory Advisory
Join the Next Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Weekly Call on Monday, June 1 at 3:00 PM EDT
On Monday, June 1, 2020 at 3:00 PM EDT, CDC’s Division of Laboratory Systems will host a call to discuss hot topics and to solicit the laboratory community’s questions about the national response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls will take place every Monday at 3:00 PM EDT. Please see below for Zoom information.
Please refer to the attached agenda for an outline of Monday’s call. If you have questions you would like to submit for consideration, please email DLSinquiries@cdc.gov in advance or use the Question & Answer (Q&A) function in Zoom during the call.
For more information, visit the Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Weekly Call website.
Webinar ID: 160 639 2851
Join by Phone
+1 (669) 254-5252/Passcode: 1606392851#
+1 (646) 828-7666/Passcode: 1606392851#
- Jasmine Chaitram, CDC Division of Laboratory Systems
- Dr. Robert Redfield, Director, CDC
Supply Chain Update
- Brad Smith, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Tammy Beckham, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Tim Stenzel, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Sara Brenner, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Serology Testing Update
- Chris Elkins, CDC Laboratory Task Force for the COVID-19 Response
- Vicki Olson, CDC Laboratory Task Force for the COVID-19 Response
Maintaining Connections and Supporting Laboratories during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Kathy Nucifora, COLA