Division of Public Health Information Dissemination (DPHID)
Our Mission: To strengthen public health science and improve public health decision making and practice to achieve positive health outcomes
- Clinicians, public health professionals, policymakers, communities, and individuals need timely, accurate information to make decisions to maintain and improve health. We meet that need with tools that improve public health decision making at all levels.
- Contribute to the evidence base for improving public health.
- Share timely, credible public health science by developing and deploying innovative products, tools, and strategies.
- Use proven strategies to increase use of division products and services by our CDC colleagues, public health professionals, and healthcare providers.
- Evaluate the impact of our products and services.
Meet Our Leadership
Visit the DPHID Website
Page last reviewed: December 18, 2018