Who We Are
- Director: Jennifer Adjemian, PhD (CAPT, USPHS)
- Deputy Director: Jason Thomas, MPH, REH/RS (CAPT, USPHS)
- Senior Advisor Data Management: David Walker, MPH, BA
- Associate Director Science: Umed Ajani, MBBS, MPH
- Associate Director Surveillance: Lesliann Helmus, MS, CHTS-CP
- Associate Director Communication: Lisa Bastin, MA
- Associate Director Policy: Mike Latham, BBA
- Program Management Official: Felecia Hope, BS
- Senior Advisor Acquisition Management: Toby Slusher, BBA
- Information Systems Branch Chief: Emory Meeks, BS
- Case-based Surveillance Team
- Enterprise Systems Team
- Epi Info Team
- Syndromic Surveillance Team
- XLR Team
- Partnerships and Evaluation Branch Chief: Matthew Ritchey, PT, DPT, MPH (CAPT, USPHS)
- Data Acquisition and Coordination Team
- Electronic Case Reporting Team (proposed)
- Evaluation and Training Team
- Science, Analytics, and Visualization Team
- WONDER Team
- Acting Surveillance and Data Branch Chief: Aaron Harris, MD, MPH, FACP
- Case-based Surveillance Operations Team
- Data Science and Innovation Team
- Data Standardization and Assistance Team
- Syndromic Surveillance Operations Team
DHIS Program and Initiative Questions?
DHIS Policy-related Questions?
Subscribe to our newsletters for the latest on DHIS activities:
This monthly newsletter about NNDSS and a collaboration by NNDSS partners CDC, CSTE, and APHL. Subscribe hereexternal icon for the latest updates!
This monthly newsletter communicates progress about the National Syndromic Surveillance Program (NSSP) and BioSense Platform. The NSSP is a collaboration among CDC, federal partners, local and state health departments, and academic and private sector partners. They collect, analyze, and share electronic health data to detect events that need further public health investigation. Syndromic data are being used to improve situational awareness and to protect the public's health.