Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Capabilities: Functions Infographic
The 15 capabilities help state, local, tribal, and territorial jurisdictions enhance their ability to prepare for, respond to, and recover from emergencies by supporting the following functions.
- Planning Framework – Comprehensive framework to guide public health planning and response
- Common Terminology – Consistent language for public health preparedness and response
- Public Health Role – References to help jurisdictions define their preparedness and response role
- Collaboration Tool – Suggestions to ensure applicable stakeholders are involved
- Evaluation Planning – Considerations for jurisdictional evaluation programs and exercise priorities