Public Health Emergency Preparedness Map
CDC provides funding and technical assistance to build public health preparedness and response capabilities nationwide. CDC’s Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreement provides funding to 50 states, 4 cities, and 8 U.S. territories and freely associated states.
For more information, click on the map below or use the alphabetized list.
After clicking on a jurisdiction, you can navigate between three tabs:
- Funding provides funding amounts for Fiscal Year 2017.
- Fact Sheet provides links to the awardee’s individual performance fact sheet and a document explaining the data in each fact sheet. The fact sheets show PHEP funding from 2015 to 2017 and trends and progress related to the 15 public health preparedness capabilities defined in the PHEP Cooperative Agreement. They are part of the Public Health Preparedness and Response 2018 National Snapshot.
- Local Stories provides links to local preparedness stories.
National Fact Sheet
The National Fact Sheet shows PHEP funding from 2015 to 2017 and trends and progress related to the 15 public health preparedness capabilities defined in the PHEP Cooperative Agreement.
States and Localities
- Page last reviewed: October 26, 2018, 01:35 PM
- Page last updated: October 26, 2018, 01:35 PM
- Content source: