National Preparedness Month Twitter Chat
Prepare to Chat
“Are you prepared if…”
September 27, 2016 | 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST
Join the conversation
Find out how to prepare for the emergencies and situations you’re most likely to encounter every day. During the chat, we’ll be asking “Are you prepared if…” and giving answers you can use to stay safe in all kinds of emergencies.
To see messages (but not send messages):
- Type “#CDCprep2016” into the search box on Twitter
To ask questions and share info:
- Log into your Twitter account or create one for free if you do not have one
- Follow @CDCemergency on Twitter
- Retweet #CDCprep2016 announcements from @CDCemergency, @DrReddCDC, and partners
Wait – what’s a Twitter chat?
Twitter chats are scheduled gatherings of people on Twitter to discuss anything that interests them, using a #hashtag to keep track of the conversation. There are chats for everything from blogging on art to agriculture to, yes, health! Twitter chats offer participants a great way to network and share knowledge.
Don’t have a twitter account? No problem. Just visit https://twitter.com and enter #CDCprep2016 in the search bar.
- Page last reviewed: August 26, 2016
- Page last updated: August 26, 2016
- Content source: