Request to Import Biological Agents or Vectors of Human Disease
For assistance in the completion of the Application for Permit to Import Biological Agents or Vectors of Human Disease, please refer to the guidance document below. This guidance document provides detailed information and direction to applicants on how to complete all sections of the import permit application form.
***Please email or fax only one copy of your completed, signed application to the Import Permit Program (IPP) at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. You do not need to mail a hardcopy of your application to the IPP if you have already provided it via email or fax transmission.***
Biological Agent or Vectors of Human Disease Import Permit:
Continuation Form for Permit to Import Biological Agents or Vectors of Human Disease (Fillable):
- Section A – Continuation (Other Persons Authorized to use Permit) (PDF, 253 KB)
- Section B – Continuation (Additional Senders of Imported Biological Agents) (PDF, 257 KB)
- Section D – Continuation (Other Final Destinations of Imported Biological Agent) (PDF, 306 KB)
- Section E – Continuation (Description of Additional Imported Biological Agents) (PDF, 429 KB)
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing this page should contact CDC-INFO at CDC-INFO email form: http://www.cdc.gov/info/, 800-232-4636 or the TTY number at (888) 232-6348 and ask for a 508 Accommodation PR#9342. If emailing please type “508 Accommodation PR#9342” without quotes in the subject line of the email.
- Page last reviewed: March 14, 2014
- Page last updated: March 14, 2014
- Content source: