How Do I Find a COVID-19 Vaccine or Booster?
To find COVID-19 vaccine locations near you: Search vaccines.gov, text your ZIP code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233.
There are several other ways you can look for vaccine providers near you in the United States.
- Ask your doctor, pharmacist, or community health center, or visit their website.
- Contact your state health department.
- Check your local pharmacy’s website to see if vaccination appointments are available. Some pharmacies may offer vaccines to those who walk-in without making an appointment ahead of time.
If You Are Homebound
- Contact your healthcare provider or your state or local health department for information about getting a COVID-19 vaccine.
- In many states, you may also dial 211 to connect to essential community services.
- Contact groups that are advocates for people who are homebound or that provide home health services.
Scheduling Vaccination Appointments
Most vaccination providers schedule appointments online.
To schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment, visit a vaccine provider’s online scheduling services. If you have a question about scheduling your appointment contact the vaccination provider directly.
- To verify, reschedule, or cancel a COVID-19 vaccination appointment, contact the location that set up your appointment.
- You can get your vaccines at different locations.
CDC cannot schedule, verify, reschedule, or cancel a vaccination appointment.
- Do you need to wait to get vaccinated after getting COVID-19 or getting treatment for COVID-19?
- How can you prepare for vaccination?
- What can you expect during and after your vaccination?