How Do I Find a COVID-19 Vaccine?
Find COVID-19 Vaccine Near You
Find a COVID-19 Vaccine: Search vaccines.gov, text your ZIP code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233 to find locations near you in the U.S.
There are several ways you can look for vaccination providers near you in the United States.
- Visit Vaccines.gov to find vaccination providers near you. In some states, information may be limited while more U. S. vaccination providers and pharmacies are being added. Learn more about COVID-19 Vaccination Locations on Vaccines.gov.
- Text your ZIP code to 438829 or call 1-800-232-0233 to find vaccine locations near you in the United States.
- Check your local pharmacy’s website to see if vaccination appointments are available. Find out which pharmacies are participating in the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program.
- Contact your state health department to find additional vaccination locations in the area.
- Check your local news outlets. They may have information on how to get a vaccination appointment.
Scheduling Vaccination Appointments
Most vaccination providers schedule vaccination appointments online. To schedule your COVID-19 vaccination appointment, visit vaccine providers online scheduling services. If you have question about scheduling your vaccination appointment contact a vaccination provider directly.
- CDC cannot schedule a vaccination appointment.
- CDC cannot assist with verifying, rescheduling or cancelling your vaccination.
If you need to verify, reschedule, or cancel a COVID-19 vaccination appointment, contact the location that set up your appointment. If you need to schedule a second-dose appointment and the location where you received your first dose is no longer offering COVID-19 vaccine, you may be able to get your second dose at another location. Contact your state or local health department for help or look for other COVID-19 vaccination providers near you.
Planning for Your COVID-19 Vaccination
Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and help ensure others in your community are vaccinated. Here is what you can do:
- Make a plan for yourself or your family members to get vaccinated.
- Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and the benefits of vaccination.
- Join COVID-19 Community Corps. Receive timely, accurate information to share with your family, friends, and neighbors to encourage them to get vaccinated.
- Continue to take recommended actions to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
The federal government is providing the vaccine free of charge to all people living in the United States, regardless of their immigration or health insurance status.