How Do I Find a COVID-19 Vaccine or Booster?
To find COVID-19 vaccine locations near you: Search vaccines.gov, text your ZIP code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233.
There are several other ways you can look for vaccination providers near you in the United States.
- Ask your doctor, pharmacist, or community health center if they provide vaccines.
- Contact your state health department to find additional vaccination locations in the area.
- Check your local pharmacy’s website to see if vaccination appointments are available.
The Process for Finding a COVID-19 Vaccine Is Always the Same
Whether you want to schedule your first dose, or any other doses, the process to find a COVID-19 vaccine provider is always the same.
- If you need help scheduling a vaccination after you’ve had your first shot, contact the location that set up your first appointment.
- If you need to get another dose in a location that is different from where you received your previous shot (for example, if you moved to a different state or attend school in a different state) you can find a vaccine provider by following any of the recommendations above.
- If you are having trouble or have questions about using a vaccination management or scheduling system, reach out to the organization that enrolled you in the system. This may be your state or local health department, employer, or vaccination provider.
Scheduling Vaccination Appointments
Most vaccination providers schedule vaccination appointments online. To schedule your COVID-19 vaccination appointment, visit vaccine providers online scheduling services. If you have a question about scheduling your vaccination appointment contact a vaccination provider directly.
- CDC cannot schedule a vaccination appointment.
- CDC cannot assist with verifying, rescheduling, or cancelling your vaccination appointment.
If you need to:
- verify, reschedule, or cancel a COVID-19 vaccination appointment, contact the location that set up your appointment.
- schedule a second-dose, additional-dose, or booster-dose appointment and the location where you received your other dose(s) is no longer offering COVID-19 vaccine, you may be able to get an appointment at another location. Contact your state or local health department for help or look for other COVID-19 vaccination providers near you.
The federal government is providing the vaccine free of charge to all people living in the U.S., regardless of their immigration or health insurance status.