People at Increased Risk
And Other People Who Need to Take Extra Precautions
Vaccine Information for different groups of people.
At Increased Risk for Severe Illness
- Some people are more likely than others to become severely ill.
- Severe illness means that a person with COVID-19 may need: hospitalization, intensive care, a ventilator to help them breathe or they may even die.
- People at increased risk, and those who live or visit with them, need to take precautions to protect themselves from getting COVID-19.
- Alcohol, Drugs, & Substance Abuse Disorder
People with alcohol, drugs or substance use disorders
- Breastfeeding & Caring for Newborns
People with disabilities
- Developmental & Behavioral Disorders
Caregivers of people with developmental disabilities
- Racial & Ethnic Minority Groups
- Refugee Populations
Communication Toolkit – For Migrants, Refugees, and Other Limited-English-Proficient Populations.