Nursing Homes and Long-Term Care Facilities
Infection Control Guidance
SARS-CoV-2 Testing Guidance
Infection Control Assessment Tool
Tool to help nursing homes and assisted living facilities develop a comprehensive COVID-19 response plan.
- Applying COVID-19 Infection Control Strategies in Nursing Homes
Clinical Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA) Webinar, June 16, 2020.
Case-based scenarios are used to discuss how to apply infection prevention and control guidance for nursing homes and other long-term care facilities preparing for and responding to COVID-19.
- Nursing Home Infection Preventionist Training Course (CDC TRAIN)external icon
CDC TRAIN course, a free service from the Public Health Foundation
- Videos for Training Front Line Long-Term Care Staff
Mini Webinar training series for front-line staff to help protect residents from COVID-19
- Sample Notification Letter to Residents and Families: COVID-19 Transmission Identified PDFpdf icon | DOCword icon
- Long-term Care Facility Letter pdf icon[1 page] to Residents, Families, Friends and Volunteers
- CMS Emergency Preparedness & Response Operationsexternal icon
- Supporting Your Loved One in a Long-Term Care Facility pdf icon[472 KB, 1 page]
- Infection Prevention Success Stories
- Applying COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control Strategies in Nursing Homes (Recorded Webinar)