Workplaces and Businesses
Plan, Prepare, and Respond
Workplace Guidance and Strategies
To prevent and reduce transmission and maintain healthy business operations and work environments
Planning and Operations
- General Business FAQs
- Preparing Small Businesses and Employees
- Reopening Office Buildings
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Case Investigation and Contact Tracing
- Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplaceexternal icon
- Antigen Testing for Screening in Non-Healthcare Workplaces
Considerations to reduce risk for employees, customers, and communities and slow the spread of COVID-19
For employees considering or preparing for a return to the workplace
Safety practices for employers with possible worker exposure
- Limiting Workplace Violence Associated with COVID-19
- Respirator Shortages in Non-Healthcare Sectors
- Heat Stress Prevention During COVID-19
- Investigating and Responding to COVID-19 Cases
- Testing in Non-Healthcare Workplaces
- Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Paymentsexternal icon
- Find additional communication resources.
Guidance Calls with Q&As
Recorded conference calls with stakeholders, to review the current CDC guidance and provide an opportunity for stakeholders to ask questions.
Educate employees about the do’s & don’ts.
Educate employees about COVID-19 symptoms and when to stay home.
Learn how to wear, make and clean cloth face cloth coverings.
Promote hand hygiene.
Everyday preventative actions to slow the spread.
Learn what to do if you are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.