Workplaces and Businesses
Plan, Prepare, and Respond
- Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplaceexternal icon
Identify risk levels and determine appropriate control measures
- Preparing Small Businesses and Employees
Tips for operating during COVID-19
- Workplace FAQs
Common questions about many topics
- Limiting Workplace Violence Associated with COVID-19
Prevention policies in retail and service businesses
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
Everyday steps and when someone is sick
- Reopening Office Buildings
Steps to take when resuming business operations
- Respirator Shortages in Non-Healthcare Sectors
Strategies to conserve and extend supplies during shortages
- Heat Stress Prevention During COVID-19
Risk factors and prevention strategies
Considerations to Improve Ventilation and FAQs
Addressing the unique challenges in agriculture for protecting workers and preventing the spread of COVID-19
Safety practices for employers with possible worker exposure
For employees considering or preparing for a return to the workplace
Guidance Calls with Q&As
Recorded conference calls with stakeholders, to review the current CDC guidance and provide an opportunity for stakeholders to ask questions.
Educate employees about the do’s & don’ts.
Educate employees about COVID-19 symptoms and when to stay home.
Learn how to wear, make and clean cloth face cloth coverings.
Promote hand hygiene.
Everyday preventative actions to slow the spread.
Learn what to do if you are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.