Promoting Fair Access to Health
What Is Health Equity?
Health equity is when everyone has the opportunity to be as healthy as possible.
CDC Health Equity News & Science
- January 6, 2023: Racial and Ethnic Differences in COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage Among Children and Adolescents Aged 5–17 Years and Parental Intent to Vaccinate Their Children — National Immunization Survey–Child COVID Module, United States, December 2020–September 2022
- October 28, 2022: Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Outpatient Treatment of COVID-19 ― United States, January–July 2022
- August 19, 2022: COVID-19 Outbreaks and Mortality Among Public Transportation Workers — California, January 2020–May 2022
- June 21, 2022: Dispensing of Oral Antiviral Drugs for Treatment of COVID-19 by Zip Code–Level Social Vulnerability — United States, December 23, 2021–May 21, 2022
- June 17, 2022: COVID-19 Cases and Hospitalizations Among Medicare Beneficiaries With and Without Disabilities — United States, January 1, 2020–November 20, 2021
View more publications on CDC’s MMWR COVID-19 Reports page
Health Equity Webinars
Protect yourself and your community by getting your COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines are free and available to all people living in the U.S., regardless of immigration or health insurance status.Vaccines for COVID-19
To receive email updates about COVID-19, enter your email address: