Household Pulse Survey
Table summarizing weekly results from the Household Pulse Survey over a six-week time period. The survey tracks mental, social, and economic health during the pandemic.
For each of the six weeks:
- Close to 50% reported a loss in employment income
- About 10% reported issues with food scarcity
- 40% reported delays in medical care
- 25% reported housing insecurity
- Close to 100% reported challenges in K-12 education.
Those expecting a loss in employment income over time reduced from about 40% to about 30% over the six weeks.