Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS) (RFA-DP-16-001)
This funding opportunity announcement will support health departments (local, state, territorial, or tribes that meet the special eligibility criteria) to establish or maintain surveillance of selected maternal behaviors and experiences that occur before, during, and after pregnancy in 50 states to
- Provide a high-quality data source for ongoing monitoring of maternal and infant risk factors.
- Use PRAMS methods and survey supplements to address emerging issues that may arise during the data collection cycle, including the response to post-disaster or pandemic surveillance needs.
- Ensure data collection results are available to guide state and national programs and policies, facilitate partnerships, and demonstrate the utility of PRAMS as a data source for state and national surveillance.
- Page last reviewed: September 23, 2015
- Page last updated: September 23, 2015
- Content source: