National Organization for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (RFA-DP15-1512)
This funding opportunity announcement will support efforts to increase the leadership ability of and expertise residing in state health department chronic disease programs to effectively implement strategies in four domains:
- Strengthen epidemiology and surveillance.
- Environmental improvements at the community, state, and national level.
- Strengthen health care systems to improve effective delivery of preventive services and disease management.
- Improve community-clinical links to ensure that people with or at high risk of chronic diseases have the support and skills necessary to manage their conditions.
- Page last reviewed: May 28, 2015
- Page last updated: May 28, 2015
- Content source: