Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports About High Cholesterol
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) is a weekly scientific publication from CDC that reports public health information and recommendations for the United States.
The following issues of MMWR are relevant to high cholesterol. Find additional articles using CDC’s advanced search feature.
- Prevalence of Cholesterol Treatment Eligibility and Medication Use Among Adults—United States, 2005–2012 [PDF-688 KB]
- CDC National Health Report: Leading Causes of Morbidity and Mortality and Associated Behavioral Risk and Protective Factors—United States, 2005–2013
- Million Hearts: Prevalence of Leading Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors—United States, 2005–2012
- QuickStats: Percentage of Adults Age ≥20 Years with Low Levels of High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL) Cholesterol, by Age Group and Sex—National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2011–2012
- Page last reviewed: November 1, 2017
- Page last updated: November 1, 2017
- Content source: