High Cholesterol Journal Articles
Find additional information about cholesterol in peer-reviewed journal articles authored by CDC researchers.
- Bardenheier BH, Cogswell ME, Gregg EW, Williams DE, Zhang Z, Geiss LS. Does knowing one’s elevated glycemic status make a difference in macronutrient intake?Diabetes Care. 2014;37(12):3143–49. doi: 10.2337/dc14-1342.
- Chatterji P, Joo H, Lahiri K. Examining the education gradient in chronic illness.Educ Econ. 2014;23(6):735–50.
- Dai S, Yang Q, Yuan K, Loustalot F, Fang J, Daniels SR, Hong Y. Non-high-density lipoprotein cholesterol: distribution and prevalence of high serum levels in children and adolescents: United States National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys, 2005–2010.J Pediatrics. 2014;164(2):247–53.
- Page last reviewed: November 1, 2017
- Page last updated: November 1, 2017
- Content source: