Cholesterol Resources for Health Professionals
Health professionals have many opportunities to educate others. To support that effort, CDC’s Division for Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention has put together two sets of educational materials. One set is for patients, and another set is for professionals.
- Cholesterol Communications Kit
Health professionals can share these social media messages, graphics, and resources to educate their audiences about cholesterol and cardiovascular disease prevention.
- Patient Education Handouts
These fact sheets and handouts can help patients understand how high cholesterol affects their health and how to make healthy lifestyle changes.
- Tools and Training
These materials can help health professionals develop and support programs for preventing and managing high cholesterol.
- Million Hearts
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion: Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Stroke: State Programs
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion: Innovation Awards: Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Stroke
- Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Program