Learn About Caring for Children in a Disaster
Children are more vulnerable than adults in emergency situations. Take steps to protect children.
Does your family have an emergency plan in place? Listen to this short podcast to learn easy steps to protect your family.
- Keeping kids safe at school
- Returning to School After an Emergency or Disaster: Tips to Help Your Students Cope
- Help Your Child Cope with a Disaster
- Activity book: Coping After a Disaster pdf icon[1.88 MB / 20 pages]
- Web page: Children’s Preparedness: Why CDC Makes it a Priority
Page last reviewed: September 16, 2019