Archived U.S. Cancer Statistics Data Briefs
U.S. Cancer Statistics data are updated each year. Cancer registries submit data for the new diagnosis year and also update previously submitted data. Federal agencies in turn update their cancer incidence statistics with each data submission.
Archived Data Briefs
- Liver and Intrahepatic Bile Duct Cancer, United States—2006–2015Number 5, November 2018
- Cancers Associated with Human Papillomavirus, United States—2011–2015Number 4, August 2018
- United States Cancer Statistics: Highlights from 2015 IncidenceNumber 3, June 2018
- Cancers Associated with Human Papillomavirus by State—2010–2014Number 2, March 2018
- Cancers Associated with Human Papillomavirus, United States—2010–2014Number 1, December 2017