CDC’s Latest Research
- Annual economic burden of productivity losses among adult survivors of childhood cancers
- The impact of chronic conditions on the economic burden of cancer survivorship
- Pediatric quality of life in long-term survivors of childhood cancer treated with anthracyclines
- Employment implications of informal cancer caregiving
- Prevalence of smoking and obesity among U.S. cancer survivors
Learn About CDC’s Survivorship Work
CDC works with public, non-profit, and private partners to create and implement strategies to help the millions of people who are living with, through, and beyond cancer.
As the number of cancer survivors continues to grow, CDC is working to address survivors’ needs by making cancer survivorship a public health priority.