Screening Program Summaries
Screening program summaries report five recent years of screening results and outcomes from the 70 state, tribal, and territorial programs that collectively represent the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program. Select the national, state, territorial, or tribal screening program from the map or list below to see program data.
National data is an aggregate of all states, territories, and tribal programs combined.
- American Indian Cancer Foundation (AICAF)*
- Arctic Slope Native Association Limited
- Cherokee Nation
- Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe
- Great Plains Tribal Chairmen's Health Board*
- Hopi Tribe
- Kaw Nation of Oklahoma
- Native American Rehabilitation Association of the Northwest, Inc.
- Navajo Nation
- South Puget Intertribal Planning Agency
- Southcentral Foundation
- Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
- Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
*Data are suppressed for programs (AICAF, Great Plains, Marshall Islands, Massachusetts, and Washington D.C.) with numbers of screening tests that fall below an established threshold.