Cancer Article Summaries Published in 2018 and 2019
Selected articles that are authored or coauthored by staff of CDC’s Division of Cancer Prevention and Control are summarized on the following pages. See all of CDC’s cancer research.
- November 12, 2019: Cancer in American Indians and Alaska Natives in the United States
- October 24, 2019: Many Older Adults Don’t Protect Their Skin From the Sun
- February 11, 2019: Few People Are Being Screened for Lung Cancer as Recommended
- September 27, 2018: Rates of Children and Teens Getting Cancer by State or Region
- June 14, 2018: Use of Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests by State
- March 22, 2018: HPV Vaccines and Cervical Precancers