Cancer Article Summaries Published in 2017
Selected articles that are authored or coauthored by staff of CDC’s Division of Cancer Prevention and Control are summarized on the following pages. See all of CDC’s cancer research.
- May 30, 2017: Parents and Friends Can Influence Teens’ Decisions About Starting Indoor Tanning
- May 3, 2017: Deaths from Colorectal Cancer in U.S. Counties with Lower Education Levels
- May 1, 2017: Money Worries Affect How Some Cancer Patients Take Prescribed Medicines
- March 31, 2017: Annual Report to the Nation on the Status of Cancer, 1975–2014, Featuring Survival
- January 27, 2017: Cancer Screening Prevalence Among Adults with Disabilities
- January 3, 2017: Economic Evaluation of CDC’s Colorectal Cancer Control Program