Cancer Article Summaries Published in 2016
Selected articles that are authored or coauthored by staff of CDC’s Division of Cancer Prevention and Control are summarized on the following pages. See all of CDC’s cancer research.
- December 1, 2016: State of the Science on Melanoma Prevention and Screening
- November 16, 2016: Developing a Cost Data Collection Tool for Cancer Registry Planning
- November 2, 2016: Anxiety and Depression Medicine Use Among Cancer Survivors
- October 13, 2016: Breast Cancer Rates Among Black Women and White Women
- September 8, 2016: Schools Can Help Prevent Skin Cancer
- August 10, 2016: Lung Cancer Survivors May Feel Blame
- June 7, 2016: Women’s Perceived and Actual Risk of Getting Cancer
- June 2, 2016: Colorectal Cancer Screening Capacity in the United States
- May 2, 2016: The Economics of Breast Cancer in Younger Women in the U.S.
- April 11, 2016: New Cases of Melanoma Among Hispanics in the United States
- March 9, 2016: Annual Report to the Nation on the Status of Cancer, 1975–2012
- January 13, 2016: Providers’ Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices Related to Colorectal Cancer in Brazil