Cancer Article Summaries Published in 2012 to 2014
Selected articles that are authored or coauthored by staff of CDC’s Division of Cancer Prevention and Control are summarized on the following pages. See all of CDC’s cancer research.
- March 25, 2014: Barriers to Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination Among Adolescents in the United States
- December 3, 2013: AMIGAS: A Cervical Cancer Prevention Trial Among Mexican-American Women
- November 15, 2012: Increased Risk of Rare Cancer as DES Daughters Age
- July 24, 2012: Malignant Melanoma in Non-Hispanic Black Patients
- July 24, 2012: Workers Without Paid Sick Leave May Skip Cancer Screening Tests
- June 28, 2012: Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Survivors