Cancer Article Summaries Published in 2012-2014
Selected articles that are authored or coauthored by staff of CDC’s Division of Cancer Prevention and Control are summarized on the following pages. See all of CDC’s cancer research.
- March 25, 2014: Barriers to Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination Among Adolescents in the United States
- December 3, 2013: AMIGAS: A Cervical Cancer Prevention Trial Among Mexican-American Women
- November 15, 2012: Increased Risk of Rare Cancer as DES Daughters Age
- July 24, 2012: Malignant Melanoma in Non-Hispanic Black Patients
- July 24, 2012: Workers Without Paid Sick Leave May Skip Cancer Screening Tests
- June 28, 2012: Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Survivors