Cancer Prevention and Control Programs for State, Territorial, and Tribal Organizations (CDC-RFA-DP17-1701)
The application deadline date is February 23, 2017, 11:59 p.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time on www.grants.gov.
Send questions to DP171701Mailbox@cdc.gov.
This page provides an overview and general information for applicants interested in applying for CDC-RFA-DP17-1701, Cancer Prevention and Control Programs for State, Territorial, and Tribal Organizations (DP17-1701).
DP17-1701 is a five-year funding opportunity announcement (FOA). Its purpose is to provide a comprehensive and coordinated approach to policy, systems, and environmental changes that decrease the cancer burden. This will be achieved through support of high-quality breast and cervical cancer screening services, statewide cancer coalitions and planning, and monitoring the cancer burden through surveillance. This will be accomplished by funding three national programs—
Resources and References
- How to Write SMART Objectives [PDF-40KB]
- SMART Objectives Template [DOC-187KB]
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) Requirements [PDF-40KB]
- The Four Domains of Chronic Disease Prevention: Working Toward Healthy People in Healthy Communities [PDF-965KB]
- CDC Framework for Program Evaluation
- Healthy People 2020
- Cancer Control P.L.A.N.E.T.