Breast Cancer Research
Selected articles that are authored or coauthored by staff of CDC’s Division of Cancer Prevention and Control are summarized on the following pages. See all of CDC’s breast cancer research.
- Breast Cancer Rates Among Black Women and White Women
- Women’s Perceived and Actual Risk of Getting Cancer
- The Economics of Breast Cancer in Younger Women in the U.S.
- Journal Supplement: The Reach and Health Impacts of the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Expected New Cancer Cases and Deaths in 2020
- Use of the Persuasive Health Message Framework in a Mammography Promotion Campaign
- African American Women and Mass Media Campaign Evaluation
- 2 of 3 People Are Living At Least Five Years After Cancer Diagnosis
- Cancer Survival: The Start of Global Surveillance
- Cancer Prevention During Midlife
- Workers Without Paid Sick Leave May Skip Cancer Screening Tests
- Effectiveness of Interventions to Increase Cancer Screening