Advisory Committee on Breast Cancer in Young Women Meeting, December 13, 2016
- Patient Advocate Foundation: An Overview [PDF-3.8MB] by Shonta Chambers, MSW, Executive Vice President, Health Equity Initiatives and Programs, Patient Advocate Foundation
- Provider Working Group Update [PDF-265KB] by Karen Meneses, PhD, RN, FAAN, Professor and Associate Dean for Research, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Nursing, Center for Nursing Research
- Survivorship and Breast Cancer in Young Women [PDF-99KB] by Don S. Dizon, MD, Director, Oncology Sexual Health Clinic, Massachusetts General Hospital, Gillette Center for Women’s Cancers
- Susan B. Komen Update [PDF-2.2MB] by Susan Brown, MS, RN, Managing Director, Health & Mission Program Education, Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Update from CDC Advisory Committee on Breast Cancer in Young Women (ACBCYW) [PDF-2.5MB] by Temeika L. Fairley, PhD, Designated Federal Officer, ACBCYW, Health Scientist, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
- Updates from the Division of Cancer Prevention and Control [PDF-1.6MB] by Lisa C. Richardson, MD, MPH, Director, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
CDC is committed to providing resources that are accessible to people of all abilities. If you find that any of our information products, including what you see on this site, are not in compliance with Section 508 (29 U.S.C. § 794d), please contact us by e-mail or phone at 1 (800) 232-4636 or TTY at 1 (888) 232-6348. When you contact us, please refer to the specific information found to be non-compliant. This will help us address the issue more quickly.