Advisory Committee on Breast Cancer in Young Women Meeting, December 4 - 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer in Young Women Update from CDC: Health Communication Efforts by Temeika L. Fairley, PhD, Designated Federal Officer, and Karena Sapsis, MPH, Health Communications Specialist, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
Please contact us by e-mail to receive copies of this presentation.
- Breastcancer.org Real. Answers. [PPTX-37.0MB] by Marisa Weiss, MD, President and Founder, Breastcancer.org
- CDC ACBCYW Bright Pink Program Update [PPTX-6.0MB] by Lindsay Avner, Founder and CEO, Bright Pink, and Sarah Storey, Chief Program Officer, Bright Pink
- General Population Ad Hoc Workgroup Report [PPTX-37MB] by Lisa Newman, MD, MPH, FACS, Professor of Surgery and Director, University of Michigan Breast Care Center
- FORCE XRAY Program [PPTX-5.6MB] by Sue Friedman, DVM, Executive Director, FORCE
- Multiple Approaches to Increase Awareness and Support Among Young Women Diagnosed with Breast Cancer: CDC-FOA-DP14-1408 Program Overview [PDF-726KB] by Ena Wanliss, MS, National Partnership Project Lead, Comprehensive Cancer Control Branch, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
- Ogilvy Public Relations Advisory Committee on Breast Cancer in Young Women [PPTX-22.3MB] by Junia Geisler, Vice President, and Jennifer Wayman, MHS, Managing Director, Social Change, Ogilvy Washington
- Provider Ad Hoc Workgroup Report [PPTX-112KB] by Generosa Grana, MD, FACP, Director, Cooper Cancer Institute
- The Breast Health Initiative: Standardizing Breast Cancer Screening at Planned Parenthood Affiliates [PPTX-3.7MB] by Courtney Benedict, MSN, CNM, Manager, Medical Standards Implementation, Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- The Program for Young Women with Breast Cancer at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute: Current Status and Future Plans [PPTX-2.6MB] by Ann H. Partridge, MD, MPH, Director, Adult Survivorship Program, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Update on Programmatic Work in Cancer Genomics: Enhancing Cancer Genomic Best Practices Through Education, Surveillance and Policy [PDF-2.5MB] by Katrina Trivers, PhD and Juan L. Rodriguez, MPH, MS, Epidemiologists, Epidemiology and Applied Research Branch, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
- Young Survival Coalition: Young Women Facing Breast Cancer Together [PPTX-5.6MB] by Jean Rowe, LCSW., OSW-C, CJT, Associate Director, Survivorship Programs, Young Survival Coalition
CDC is committed to providing resources that are accessible to people of all abilities. If you find that any of our information products, including what you see on this site, are not in compliance with Section 508 (29 U.S.C. § 794d), please contact us by e-mail or phone at 1 (800) 232-4636 or TTY at 1 (888) 232-6348. When you contact us, please refer to the specific information found to be non-compliant. This will help us address the issue more quickly.