Advisory Committee on Breast Cancer in Young Women Meeting, August 11, 2014
- CDC Update: Breast Cancer in Younger Women: Progress and Planning [PDF-1.6MB] by Temeika L. Fairley, PhD, Designated Federal Officer, ACBCYW, Health Scientist, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
- The Young Women’s Breast Cancer Program [PPT-6.4MB] by Jennifer Ivanovich, MS, Director, Young Women’s Breast Cancer Program, Washington University School of Medicine
- Arizona Young Breast Cancer Survivor Support Initiative [PPT-4.3MB] by Carrie Cantrell, LMSW, MPH, Program Coordinator, Arizona Young Breast Cancer Survivor Support Initiative, John C. Lincoln Health Network
- Provider Ad Hoc Workgroup Report [PPT-99KB] by Generosa Grana, MD, FACP, Director, Cooper Cancer Institute
- High Risk Ad Hoc Workgroup Report [PPT-257KB] by Rochelle Shoretz, JD, Founder and Executive Director, Sharsheret
- General Population Ad Hoc Workgroup Report [PPT-1.3MB] by Lisa Newman, MD, MPH, FACS, Professor of Surgery and Director, University of Michigan Breast Care Center
CDC is committed to providing resources that are accessible to people of all abilities. If you find that any of our information products, including what you see on this site, are not in compliance with Section 508 (29 U.S.C. § 794d), please contact us by e-mail or phone at 1 (800) 232-4636 or TTY at 1 (888) 232-6348. When you contact us, please refer to the specific information found to be non-compliant. This will help us address the issue more quickly.