Scientific Poster Session
Download this Activity
Activity Component Lesson Plan [PDF - 103 KB]
This is one of two possible culminating activities for the infectious disease epidemiology module and is appropriate for all students. In this lesson, students will bring together everything they have learned. In order to teach this lesson, you do not have to have taught all the other lessons, but your students should, at a minimum, have worked through Lesson 1.
- Conduct research on microbes that cause infectious diseases
- Create a poster that lists the agent, host, and environment for a disease
- Present their findings to the class
This activity fulfills science and health education standards [PDF - 103 KB].
- Page last reviewed: May 9, 2015
- Page last updated: May 9, 2015
- Content source: